Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Matching American Girl Dresses

For my daughter's birthday one year, we bought her an American Girl doll knock off. She loved this one so much, we bought her another real American Girl doll for Christmas. I always thought the matching girl and doll dresses were so cute, but expensive. I decided hey, I can definately make these myself. These are two of the matching dresses I have made so far.




I loved this cute summery dress for the girls. Check out this close up of the monogram on my daughter's dress.
The next year for her birthday, I made a new dress for my daughter and her doll Haley.










Another shot of the 2 of them together "wearing" their dresses. This is by far my favorite dress pattern. I have made a ton of dresses out of this particular pattern. Sometimes in the same fabric. It twirls really nicely, which you must admit is a bonus for any little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment