Wednesday, August 3, 2011

kitchen window treatments

My kitchen has gone through two different looks since we have been in our current home. This first one here is the more recent look. I have always loved the look of roman shades. I researched and learned how to make and install them. The look is even more different currently because we have painted august and actually installed a new back door. Notice the picture with them up and then notice the picture with them down. I love me some roman shades. This fabric is really the perfect fabric for our current wall colors and kitchen. Here is one place that I did use a monogram in our house. I love this treatment.




These window treatments are the first ones I did when we moved into the house. I didn't fully think about the look I wanted in the kitchen. These just match the ones in the family room. So I just have these treatments folded up in a drawer. I loved making them and enjoyed them while they were up.






1 comment: