Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Christmas Morning Pajamas

For the past three Christmases(if that is the correct way to spell that), I have had pajamas for the family to open on Christmas Eve. I found this idea some where in a magazine and thought it was great. After searching everywhere for reasonably priced Christmas pajamas. I decided to make them. These are my favorite Pj's to wear. I would wear them all year long if it was cold enough. My husband would probably tell you that on colder summer nights I wear them anyway. I take the imagine on the pajama bottoms and scan it into the computer and do some editing, and iron it with each person's name onto the shirt. The first year I embroidered and image and name on each shirt, but it was kind of scratchy. My son wouldn't wear that shirt without another underneath, and he sweats when he sleeps. So I have done iron-ons from then on.





I have tons of Christmas morning pictures with all 10 or 12 of us wearing them, but none of the adults(especially guys) would probably appreciate pajamas out there on the web. So here are my beautiful models wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment